Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Running of the Bulls

I just finished another 5k, the squadron's "Running of the Bulls." Our squadron mascot is a bull, so it makes sense. It is not a reference to an actual bull on the course, in which case I would have finished much, much faster. I think my time was 29 minutes or so, about the same time I the course in last Saturday. That makes a total of 10 miles run in the past week! I feel great. I managed to finish this second 5k without stopping at the huge hill toward the end. Started about a minute too late (messing with my phone to get the distance tracker and music started). Still managed to pass quite a few people though. I think I'm finally back to being able to (almost) comfortably run three miles. Also feels good to complete that before 8:00 on a Tuesday! Starting to look forward to these runs.

No comments: