Friday, September 27, 2013

Friday Morning Run

We had a late start at work yesterday, so even after I procrastinated, there was still time to go for a run. I couldn't use my usual "I don't want to be late to work" excuse! I got 2.47 miles in yesterday, and another 2 miles this morning.

I tried the MapMyRun app yesterday, thinking it would give me turn-by-turn directions for a route I uploaded. False. It was really just the same as the two other running apps I have on my phone. They just track the route I run and save it, but there isn't any navigation.

I think it will be fun to upload the video to one of my workout songs everytime I run.


Today's run is brought to you by Asia, "Heat of the Moment."

Anyhoo, now I really will be late to work if I don't finish this post up. Bis später!



No comments: